PERSONAL INFORMATION and DEPOSIT, PAYMENT, CANCELLATION
*Your personal information, along with all deposits and payments for accommodation are securely passed through to our partner, Château Beauvallon, who will fulfill your reservation and take payment in accordance with the policies set out below. *Your credit card statement will show the charge as coming from Club Lespri Tremblant.
The heated indoor pool, gym and the outdoor are available until 11: 00 pm daily. Please note the outdoor hot tub will be closed from November 4th to November 22nd ,2012 for annual maintenance. The outdoor pool will be closed until June 21st 2013 inclusively.
COFFEE & MUFFINS / RESTAURANT & BAR
Please note complimentary coffee, juice, muffins and fruits are available to all our guests in the morning at our self-service area near the front desk. Guests can help themselves and return to their suite.
Our restaurant is available for dinner only and the operation hours are from 5: 30 pm to 22: 00 pm. The restaurant will be open Thursday to Saturday from December 1st to December 20th and open 7 days a week from December 21st 2012 to January 6th 2013. From January 7th to March 31st it will open 5 days a week, Wednesday to Sunday. We recommend reservation prior to your stay with us by contacting us at 1-888-681-6611.
The bar will follow the same schedule as the restaurant but from 15: 00 pm to 23: 00 pm
Please note breakfast, lunch, coffee break and dinner remains available at all time for corporate groups. For more information on corporate events and group, please contact Mrs. Fanny Hayes at 1-888-600-2644
- Chateau Beauvallon requires that at least one guest per residence be 18 years old or older.
- Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa
Year round (see exception*)
- A deposit representing the first night of lodging plus taxes is required at time of reservation.
- The balance (lodging and activities) will be taken 48 hours prior to your arrival.
Christmas holidays (December 20th, 2012 to January 6th, 2013):
- a deposit of 50% of the total stay is required at time of reservation;
- the balance (lodging and activities)will be taken 30 days prior to your arrival.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Year round (see exception*)
- For cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of 25$.
- For cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival or if there is a no-show, the entire value of the stay will be forfeited.
Christmas holidays (December 20th, 2012 to January 6th, 2013).
- For cancellations made 30 days or more prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of 25$.
- For cancellations made 29 days or less prior to arrival or if there is a no-show, the entire value of the stay will be forfeited.
EXTRA PERSON CHARGE
Rates are based on double occupancy in a 1bedroom suite, quadruple occupancy in a 2bedroom suite and six adults in a 3bedroom suite. Extra person charge: $25.00 plus taxes per night per adult, $10.00 plus taxes per night per child age 11 to 17. There is no extra charge for children 10 years old and under.
-Rates are subject to 5% GST, 9.5% PST, 5% Beauvallon Royalty fee and $2 per night Quebec lodging tax. Beauvallon administration fee of $15.00 per reservation.
CHECK IN/OUT POLICY & DIRECTIONS
At your arrival for registration, present this confirmation directly at the reception desk of the Château Beauvallon.
We are located at 6385 Montée Ryan, Mont-Tremblant, Qc, J8E 1S5.
If you are using a GPS or Google map, you must enter exactly the text 6385, Montée Ryan, Mont-Tremblant. Anything else may send you to the wrong place.
Take exit 119, Montée Ryan, off Route 117 North. Turn right at the traffic light onto Montée Ryan. We are located at 6385 Montée Ryan, 1 km passed the first roundabout. Our entrance is on your left.
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- Free outdoor parking. Valet service available.
All Units are non-smoking. If a guest smokes in a unit, a minimum cleaning fee of $100 will be added to the guest’s account.
-Pets are not allowed at Château Beauvallon.
Updated: October, 2012